VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0] certification course features exhaustive hands-on VMware training that focuses on configuring, installing, and managing vSphere 6, which includes ESXi 6 and vCenter Server 6. Virtualize your applications, simplify your data center and enhance availability using this leading server virtualization platform. This VMware vSphere training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to manage a vSphere infrastructure. After completing this VMware vSphere certification training, students will be able to employ vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage, and administer virtual machines, clones, templates, and snapshots.
Audience: This VMware vSphere install configure manage v6 training course is best suited for Desktop support engineer/ Remote support engineer/Technical Helpdesk Engineer L1/L2/ Systems Engineers.
No More theory, will provide 99.99% Practical which makes you perfect.
Syllabus :- We have made Syllabus based on Day to day Activity in MNC Company – L2/L3 Support.
- Installation, Configuration, Administration and Trouble shooting in VMware ESXi & VSphere 5.5, 6.0 & 6.5
- Installing, configuring and managing virtual infrastructure and virtual center.
- Creating and managing resource pools and adding the VMs into resource pools.
- Upgrading VM Space. RAM, CPU as per user request.
- Creating and managing virtual machines and installing VMware Tools.
- Security hardening and Monitoring of VMs & ESXi servers (CPU, Memory, Disk, Network Utilization) for Security Compliance.
- Troubleshooting problems with the help of Event Logs.
- Configurations of Virtual switches and network connections.
- Performing Snapshots, Cloning, cold migrations and hot migrations.
- Creating Templates and deployed VMs for the multi requirements.
- VM’s Migration from one cluster to another one.
- Cloned VM’s and moved those VM’s into productions after successful testing and re-configured settings.
- Moving VMs from one LUN to another LUN using Storage VMotion.
- Creating and managing VMware cluster. Enabling HA and DRS features in a cluster.
- Moving physical machine to virtual machine using VMware converter (P2V).
- Defined vSphere alarms according to company standards.
For more details please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration : Till You Completely Understood.
Fees: 30% Off from Market price.